Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Is anyone shocked...?

No, not only that I'm posting for the SECOND TIME in less than a month, but that I snoozed through my second Blogg-a-versary?


Shocking, I know...

For those of you who've asked, I'll post some pics from my Grandmother's big 95th birthday bash last Sunday (her b-day was yesterday-- same as another lovely blogger I could name (Heather). My first response when I saw the pictures was, "Holy crap, I looked BEAT..."


If all of the stars align, I'll post an earth-shattering THIRD post here in the next few days. Keep checking back, will you?

2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! And how cool that your grandmother and I have the same birthday. :-)

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Beyond Cool I think heather and someone might wanna call a doctor for me just in case :D I may just faint at the prospect of a 3rd post after so much "dead" time.
**hugs**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home