Monday, November 06, 2006

What Kind of Tree are you?

You Are An Olive Tree
You're a warm, kind person, and you always seem to be the mediator.Balanced and reasonable, people can count on you to be tolerant.You have a well developed sense of justice - and avoid aggression and violence.Your idea of a perfect day? Reading in the afternoon sun.You are cheerful, sensitive, empathetic, and free of jealousy.


Courtesy of Gopher / Melonie: I agree with MOST of this report (totally wrong on the jealousy-- why do you think my favorite color is green??) But these quizes are fun, so there you go...
More later-- work has me whipped like nobody's bid-ness...

5 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Thank you dear for the notage I saw it on heather site, mel saw it on mine I figured it would hit here soon enough, i.e. when you found a spare 10 seconds somewhere..

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

I like this! I'll have to try it for myself. :)

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Melonie said...

free of jealousy...hmm.

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I agree with all of it. You are a fantastic person. :-)

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Mel shush :P *polishes armor some more*
Heather I totally agree with you there but then again I would, is it just me or is it warm in here?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home