Friday, November 17, 2006

See, I WASN'T Lying!!

It only took a month to get the picture of myself, posing with a co-worker (my right) and John Ratzenberger (see earlier post). Long story short, my co-workers and I were feeling NO pain by the time this picture was taken-- why else would I be caught dead wearing the bizarre coat of many colors? A new friend loaned it to me, as the temps had dropped into the unseasonable 20'sF and the wind was whipping-- hence my wild hair-- at arctic blast levels). Enjoy ~

4 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

hmm I think you need to get a new "new " friend at least one that has some fashion sense... I have more than that (I think)...
Good pic none the less
Hairbands work as well ;)

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Melonie said...

I am again biting my tongue! It is a lovely photo I bet you had a lovely time :)

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

you look happy! also pretty.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Heather said...

That's a great picture, Laura! I agree with Sharon; you look very pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home