Friday, May 12, 2006

It's a Gas, Gas, Gas...

(Do I have your attention now?)

It's hard to believe that 12 short months ago this blog was born. It started as a tool for stimulating my sluggish mind, which was showing obvious signs of root-rot. And it has been more than I hoped it would / could be... A place to post my thoughts, corny jokes, pose questions, and spin tales from my past (and present) with which I think people might connect. I've used this site (rather inconsistently recently) as a form of cyber mental floss. I've been entertained by countless gifted writers, moved to tears at times, frightened by more than a few (you sick puppies know who you are). But in review I feel that this has been, in short, a HOOT!!!

I feel like I'm speaking at a high school graduation.
Let's stop this frightening trend.
A big thank you to any and all who've stopped by during the past 365 days. It's been a treat to hear your input, and even more fun to visit your sites & get to know something about you.

3 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger MOM IS NUTZ said...

My first visit here, great blog...happy Blog birthday!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger aughra said...

Happy birthday, darling.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Sex on a cracker status, huh? That has got to be one of the BEST phrases ever written on my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home