Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Radio Paradise - Gotta Love It

...and I do. Wahwer loves her some Radio Paradise.

Over the past four months I have had the unique pleasure of having an office all to myself. And while some of those who know me best might say-- but you're such a social butterfly-- how can you stand the isolation? In many ways this is true. I enjoy other people's company, and at times find myself seeking out their company. But as I've mentioned in an earlier post, I also have a strong-willed introvert living in my psyche, and she ADORES being able to shut my office door and thereby blocking out pesky people who would otherwise destract her...

But whether I'm working en masse or solo, I like to have tunes playing in the background. I find local radio too distracting-- between annoying commercials and heavy song rotation, I get more frustration than pleasure. But with web radio I've got a perfect blend. When I began this post Bob Marley's Redemption Song was playing; now the Beatles are singing Here Comes the Sun. If you haven't already found it, go check out Radio Paradise-- you'll thank me.

As for me, back to the grindstone. More later when the planets align and I have more to say.

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Hmm I need to check that out, although as you know I got enough music in my collection to be going on with, 80+ Albums worth and I can just chill out to Radio 1 - don't know if it's got major song rotation as well each show has it's own style.
** hugs, just cos **

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Sometimes I think I already have wayyyy too much music playing. And I can't stop the stuff in my head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home