Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Shanghei Sick Day

Hung Chow calls into work and says,

"Hey, boss I no come work today, I really sick.
Got headache, stomachache and legs hurt, I no come work."

The boss says,
"You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you today.
When I feel like this, I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex.
That makes everything better and I go to work. You try that."

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again.
"Boss, I do what you say and I feel great.
I be at work soon......... And Boss?...You got nice house."

3 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Hmm Nice House eh, was that from inside or outside of bedroom..

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Dak-Ind said...

hahahahha!

greetings from Oregon! i was over at "last girl on Earth"'s and you mention how you enjoyed the pacific northwest so much so i had to come and tell ya thank you! from the pacific northwest. we love it here, dont be fooled by the name of our blog (the State of Indiana) we live in Oregon, we use the word state for its OTHER meaning... Indiana is the name of our baby.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Melonie said...

Tee Hee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home