Friday, September 02, 2005

Sing a Song of Friday

Ahem... As if Friday is the onliest day for drinking beers. Yeesh! I just came across this lovely, refreshing image and thought I would share a few thoughts about my friends Bud & Weiser.

  • It's good stuff
  • There's always more where the last one came from.
  • Did I mention it's really good stuff?
  • If I ever have kids, it will be because of Budweiser... (or 'cause a good lookin' man buys me somel-- Buds, not kids)
  • Goes really well with, um... anything, basically.
  • I've loved "The King" (Elvis too) since I was a wee one.
  • Work's over and a 3-day weekend ahead. Cold Bud anyone?

5 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Melonie said...

I assume you are out drinking with Bud and Weiser. Have fun!

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

looks cool and refreshing!j

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

I don't know where the j came from

sorry!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Gordon said...

Hey I'll be over shortly I think I need to meet Bud and Weiser make sure they don't lead ya too astray. Mind you kinda need to get warmed up first hmm get a few cold ones down me first..

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Laura said...

There's plenty to go around ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home