Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Reports of My Demise...

...have not been exaggerated. What a crazy, wild ride it's been.

Between birthdays, pointless felonies, alcohol immersion, renegade street sweepers, crazy co-workers, cat colons, family illnesses, screaming neighbors, idiot associates and a host of other dramas and traumas during the past 7 days, I hardly know whether I'm coming or going.

I've been having numerous escapist moments reading EVERYONE else's blog as an excercise in sanity preservation-- mental floss, if you will. You've all kept my chins off the floor during the craziness, and for that I thank you. To each of you who has bared a soul, shared an escapade, or been willing to get bare and bald with us, muchas gracias, mi amigos.

Hopefully I'll have my wits about me again soon and be able to do more than be an internet voyeur. Be patient, I'll grow some new brain cells and we'll all be just fine. Really. I will. Fer sure.

5 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Melonie said...

Tell the truth you have been on a 7 day drunk!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Laura said...

No, my personal drunk only lasted 2 days (this time;-). The rest of the madness was cheerfully contributed by my friends and loved ones (and randon fartknockers who insist on plaguing my life).

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Hmm no stay Insane your more fun that way well I think anyway.. *hides from melonie* I'm gonna add a few more blogs to my links list and yours is one of them, I think I got melonies on if not it's added too.. still trying to thing who else to add. I only read a few blogs you see, the interesting ones lol...

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Laura said...

**blush**

Thanks, Gopher. Despite the very public nature of forums like Blogger, I'm always amazed when someone I've never met wants to read my rantings-- even though I'm goofy enough to run around reading theirs as well :-)

Like Mel said, she and I BOTH have stuff happening that is better than fiction (at times). But we'd rather read about someone else having all "the fun"!

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

your blog is great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home