Thursday, September 15, 2005

Objects May Appear Scarier...

... than they really are.

Um, it would appear I may have frightened a few people with my diatribe yesterday. I'm not sure where I went wrong... was it the mention of napalm? The voodoo dolls? Who knows...

So I've asked my friend Snookems here (she's friends with Sharon's foundling kitties) to vouch for my character.

"Thank meow. Meow meow Wahwer is the meow-est human I ever meowed. Meow would never meow meow another meow, and meow should trust meow completely. Meow."

See? Totally trustworthy and not scary. If Snookems says I'm o.k. then there's nothing to worry about, right? Right. Carry on then.

P.S I normally would have asked my friend Fluffy to speak for me, but he's not himself these days.

5 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Cute kitten..
Hmm why am I reminded of scenes from Cats and Dogs... hmm the russian blue and the darn meglomanical cat lol

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I vote YES! to let you into our trailer park ! Cuz I like the format you got on your blog -- seems eerily familir LOL

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger aughra said...

Snookems looks like trouble. Serious trouble.

Voting for you over at the park...

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Melonie said...

Oh no! You are going to be in the trailer park -- there goes the neighborhood!

*You don't scare me, I eat napalm for breakfast :)

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger DementedPhotographer said...

Hey, neighbor! Welcome to the trailer park! C'mon over and take your clothes off any time!

-G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home