Thursday, September 08, 2005

I Beg Of You All


By all that's sacred, I'm asking my fellow Bloggers to do whatever you can, whatever it takes (prayer, rosary rattling, soul selling, ritual sacrifice [animals, small children, ex's]) to insure that the business proposal I'm currently working on will be successful.

When I returned to work for my current employer, it was on the understanding that a significant improvement in position would be forthcoming (i.e. authority AND salary) after 18 months - 3 years. That was 5 1/2 years ago.

I won't belabor the why's and how's of the situation-- suffice to say that promises were not kept, and the result has been several years of uncertainty and frustration in the workplace.

Sacrifice what you must to the gods / goddesses in order to make things come through. I hear they like chips & salsa, with lime and cilantro.

3 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Hmm I'll try, Hmm Lime salsa...
Tequila.. hmm mucho party ;).

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Melonie said...

Don't worry if you don't get the new job I can support you in the manner in which you have become accustomed!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I'll be your beyotch if you'll be my back-up baby-sitter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home