Friday, June 16, 2006

Holy Busy-ness, Batman!

Well, I posted a lame joke post exactly two weeks ago with the promise
that I wouldn't post until I had something witty to say...
Um... I got this (lame) joke from a friend today.
I'm breaking my own rule about regurgitating e-mail jokes
in lieu of original stuff, but for now this is all you're gonna get, 'k?"

Ole and Sven were on a high school spring break vacation at the beach inFlorida, but they weren't having any luck with any of the girls. So they asked the local lifeguard for some advice.

"Man, it's obvious," says the lifeguard. "You're wearing them old, baggy Minnesota-style swimming trunks that make ya look like an old geezer. They're years outta style. Your best bet is to grab yourself a pair of Speedos - about two sizes too small - and drop a fist-sized potato down inside 'em. I'm tellin' ya. . . you'll have all the babes ya want!"

The following day, they hit the beach with their spanking new tight Speedos and their fist-sized potatoes. Everybody on the beach was disgusted as they walked by, covering their faces, turning away, laughing... looking sick! So they went back to the lifeguard again and Sven asked him "Vat's wrong now? Ve still don't haff no luck picking up da babes."
"JAHEESUS!" said the lifeguard. "The potato goes in front!"

3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Lol funny about as funny (and gross) as the pic I got sent once of a woman in a swimsuit - all I will say is it was backward and well it just looked "WRONG"

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Melonie said...

HEE HEE

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger aughra said...

Oh, gawd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home