Thursday, November 10, 2005

Not quite certain...

... which of these girls I feel most like today.

Regardless, the image made me smile for a while. I'm trying to keep my eyes on my priorities, not get too distracted by the banal trivialities the keep flying in my face.




Count with me, children:
Only 51 days till I move to my new office!

Is anyone else out there feeling like a limber 12-year-old Asian acrobat today? Um...

O.k. Maybe what I meant to ask is, how are we all doing? Anyone else getting pulled in 32 directions?

Some of you I know about both IN the Real World (ha ha), some only via their Blogs. But if you're like me, and you need life to cease spinning for a few minutes (at least long enough for station identification), just follow me :-)

Give yourself 2 minutes.
Close your eyes (wait till you've finished reading, numbnuts)
Kick off your shoes, wiggle your toes, rotate your ankles slowly
Wiggle your fingers, rotate your wrists, then lay your hands in your lap.
Drop your chin slowly to your chest, then slowly raise back up
Repeat 10 times, breathing slowly throughout.

Then crack open the first Budweiser
(repeat above relaxation technique)
Open Bud #2
(repeat)

~ I think you follow my drift here ~

8 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I've paid professionals to give me advice far inferior to what I've just received.

You are a blooomin' genius and I shall follow your advice ASAP.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Hmm Wahwer sounds like a plan but I'll swap the bud for something else, as it gives me gas lol..

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Kim said...

well, the only time of day I'd be able to pull off two consecutive minutes and still have access to alcohol would be at dinner tonight. Do you think I'll look a little retarded at the resaurant?

No pain, no gain, right?

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Melonie said...

where the hell am I suppose to acquire two minutes?

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Mel, you multi-task like no THREE women I know. I'm pretty confident you can sling a Heineken into a sippy cup and hide in the bathroom for at least two minutes... at 3AM... some time after the baby goes off to college ;-)

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Laughs, probably true as well...
Hey Missy, 2 things, update blog template bring back links and go erm put your vote "or not" in the trailer park would ya..

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Sorry, Goph... I've been "on holiday" all week with no access to internet (I know... I'll wait till the blood comes back to your head and your breathing steadies...).

I'll go check the BWTP issue right now. As for the links-- you'll simply have to be patient :-)

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

*rolls eyes*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home