Friday, October 10, 2008

Hey good lookin'...


... watchya got cookin'?

It would seem that Laura needs to start doing some creative thinking, when it comes to approaching her work life. It turns out we didn't get the $60,000 grant we requested after all, so now I get to spend the next few months working with my board to find "alternative" (read here: involving tassels and begging) methods of extracting money from funders.

Check back in Monday-- I've got 1) some ideas for making money, and 2) an idea for another fun/thought provoking post that is worthy of the time it will take to write it out...

Until then, have a simply fabulous weekend, my reader(ship).

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Darn it, was praying you get it it :(..
** hugs ya ** about all I can think of right now.. new "teeth" are erm bothering me just a little but I'm thinking it's just cause they is new..

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Barb Black said...

I'll get the dust polished off the old Renaissance Ranch sign. We'll make it big one way or t'other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home