Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Seattle Breast Cancer 3-Day - Sept 12-14, 2008



Here's the plug, gentle readers:

Barb (and others) Get Walkin'

I won't rattle on at length-- follow the link above, or better yet, wander over to Barb's blog (if you haven't before, or if you need a reminder of her eloquence). Her dedication to battling this cause is awe-inspiring, and it is with all my heart that I ask you to consider donating to support her Walk goal-- and if you have already donated on her behalf (or in someone else's name), then consider an additional / alternative way to support this critical cause.

Breast cancer touches EVERYONE'S life eventually-- the sooner we find a cure and eradicate it, the better our world will be...

2 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Barb Black said...

Wow, thank you! I didn't even realize you had posted this until I wandered by today (always a day late and a dollar short, eh?)

As always, Laura, I am so honored by your friendship and constant support for all I do. You're the best bestest pal a gal could ask for.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Happy Birthday, Dear sweet and beautiful one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home