Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I'm Officially...


... a CRANKY PANTS today (OK-- more often than that).

It's supposed to get up to 70F today, but its about 56 and raining right now. Not to mention our office landlord has expressed his desire to put off firing up the furnace for the building as long as possible, so the thermostat sits at a balmy 62 & I'M sitting here in a long sleeved sweater / slacks, with an additional long cardigan on and a fleece lap blanket over my legs to thaw me out... My fingers are like icicles, and I'm simply not feeling the love for much of anything today. We still haven't heard about the huge HUD grant-- you know, the one we submitted July 9th & were supposed to hear about on SEPTEMBER 6th??? The one that determines if we are open for business next calendar year? Yeah, that one.

I'm cold, cranky, crabby, and wish I could go home, climb back into some woolly jammies, crawl under a comfy quilt & hibernate with some old movie & snacks.

Maybe tomorrow I'll be back to being shiny happy girl-- for now, just back away slowly & no one will get hurt...

3 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

*sneaks in a gives ya a big cuddly teddy bear hug*
There that a little better..

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Barb Black said...

Yipes... watch out for flyin' spatulas!

SOMEONE needs a good ol' knees up and a coupla shots o' sumpin'! Would that I could provide...

Meantime, tell the Pumpkin King that a good backrub and... uh... *wink*...are in order.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

hmm yeah was thinking along those lines but I'm 4,000 miles away ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home