Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just Sayin'...


If you need an A-one fun place to visit, were you can spend SEVEN HOURS touring, reading, listening, eating, groovin' & having a damn fine time, go HERE ~~~>

I had toured the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Museum several years ago, and was pleasantly surprised (while visiting it again yesterday) that I enjoyed the second tour every bit as much as the first-- that the permanent exhibits were just as engaging & the temporary ones were gritty and interesting.

Better and better, I was able to get a nifty package with the Holiday Inn (which overlooks the Lake) for admission to the museum, free breakfast buffet (still drooling from their selection), free parking and a fabulous king-room. Even if I only managed a 36-hour getaway from Wheeling and its charms, it was enough to renew me and get me through the busy days ahead (yes-- it looks like August is going to blow chunks much the way May/June/July did).

If you ever make it out this way, be sure to hit the RRHoF ~

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Sure will be sure ta check it out if I ever head that way, of course I'll insist on a personal guided tour ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home