Thursday, July 03, 2008

Some Funny Du Jour

For those who know (or don't), my cats Harpo & Stella are both black kitties-- this fun pic was sent by my brother... You don't think he harbors some not-so-secret disdain for his furry niece & nephew, eh?

Too odd that Barb also posted a black kitty cartoon today as well-- its a siiiiiiiiiiign!

Then I learned about THIS fun site: http://failblog.org/ Spent almost an hour laughing, wincing & enjoying the pics-- some I'd seen, but most were new to me. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Your Bro just being your bro making a funny out of whatever just so happens to be harpo & stella..
A sign ..... no comment
Happy 4th July..

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Carlos said...

harpo reminds me of oprah whos from chicago like me. not really funny just saying...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home