Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Top Ten List



It has come to my attention that I have not posted a Top Ten list in many a moon... In order to honor that observation, I present you with my latest top ten list of "Phrases I Never Imagined Hearing / Uttering" (all within roughly a 10-day span)-- I leave it to you to decide which I proclaimed, and which I heard:


  1. "Sorry for the interruption... problems with Asia."
  2. "I had to wait 96 years to have my very first car accident."
  3. "Please assure him that I would NEVER offer a friend grey sludge-- brown, maybe-- but N-E-V-E-R grey."
  4. "Is it an innie or an outie?"
  5. "I'd like a #1-- but with orange juice, not coffee-- OJ goes better with hash browns."
  6. "Does Bacardi mix well with Diet Mt Dew?"
  7. "For some reason I'm getting one in the morning AND in the evening, and I don't know why..."
  8. "Its official, I AM a farmer-- call the FFA!!"
  9. "If a crack ho' falls down in the alley, does she make a sound?"
  10. "Does she have a favorite kind? EPT? Clear Blue Easy... what?"

4 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Laura LOL I like them #10 is the best one as is the sludge ;)
Bacardi & Diet Dew *yuck!*

* Hugs ya from over here *

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Carlos said...

hee hee

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Barb Black said...

As to #3, the man says he'll stick with my cookin', thank you very much!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

I'm sure he would barb, but your tied up at the moment ain't ya..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home