Monday, December 12, 2005

Only 20 more days till parole

I laugh at what some poor first-time reader might think at reading that post title...

I've been spinning in circles (the visual is more frightening than you could imagine) in recent days, and the madness promises to persist through the big transition. So please forgive me if I only take time for little quickie entries in the interim.

Hope everyone's holiday preparations are going smoothly. I think I'm going to forego the tree dealie this year in favor of finishing the kitchen redecorating project I've been hammering away at since Thanksgiving. That's my present to myself :-)

5 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I have a transition about to happen that is driving me nuts, too!

Merry Christmas!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Go Wahwer Go Wahwer.. No Remember to label all them boxes cos ya know that if you don't you'll forget something or where it is... Sorry what was I saying :P Oh and if ya wanna hand with the kitchen ask Melonie sure she'll help if you don't mind Sextuple trouble (just kidding Melonie). Heather Good luck with that too :)

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Melonie said...

HOORAY! I swear you are like a convict crossing off everyday until release. I want to know who is on the vendetta list once you get out

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Melonie said...

I am waiting for a new story hot off the presses!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Poor first time reader here. Good luck with your parole ;).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home