Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Melonie Made Me Do it

4 jobs I've had in my life:
Professional nanny
Pre-need sales for Funeral Home
Tour Guide
Marketing assistant

4 movies I could watch over and over:
(NOTE: the following are all shameful admissions)
Gone With the Wind
When Harry Met Sally
Roadhouse (God forgive my obsession with Patrick Swayze & Sam Elliot)
Anything w/Robin Williams

4 TV shows I love(d) to watch:
ER
First 48
Speed Racer
Sesame Street

4 places where I have lived:
Westchester Co, NY
Houston, TX
W Palm Beach, FL
Cleveland, OH

4 places I've been to on vacation:
Nova Scotia
Cape Cod
Texas
Cross-country drive (GREAT fun)

4 places I would rather be:
Napping
Seattle
Scotland
Somewhere warmer

4 of my favourite foods:
pasta
Steak
seafood
beer (TRY to prove it ain't a food group!!)

4 websites I visit daily:
all from here: Blog World Trailer Park

4 people worth tagging:
If you staggered in here then Ya'll are!!!!

6 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Hmm yeah she made me do it too, a few of them made me blush :D

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Melonie said...

I refuse to do this again!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I love cross-country drives too. Without kids.

word verification: bshnhdhm

Are they trying to keep the real bloggers from commenting? Because that was hard to type.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger aughra said...

I would rather be napping, too.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Melonie said...

Pre needs sales for a funeral home? How did I miss that first time around? Bill is in the market for a plot!

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Laura said...

That was during my stint in Houston. Out there all the funeral homes and cemetaries are owned big corporate owners, so the "Pre-Need" folks have the pleasure of cold-calling prospective customers (i.e. anyone & everyone) trying to compel perfectly healthy-looking people to pre-arrange (to the tune of several thousand dollars). What fun... The "At Need" sales people made the big bucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home