Thursday, January 19, 2006

You can't se-e-e-e-e me-e-e-e-e...

Honestly... I'm really NOT ignoring my readers (all 3 of you).

I am still being held captive by the rampant sloth of the telephony provider who cannot be motivated to bring their pathetic selves to my office to actually CONNECT my internet service. Mind you, this is the same damn company who came last... week... to connect my telephone service in the new office (only two weeks late). But because the phone service connection is one job, and the internet connecting is technically another, it has to be handled by seperate tech people. Harrumph...

So in the spirit of little children who cover their eyes in egocentric fashion and call out in sing-song, "You can't see me! You can't see me!" Because they can't see YOU, they assume that you can't see them. But I can. I can see all of you who are still out there blogging merrily along. And I can see Fibernet-- the wretched company who can't be bothered to take care of it's newest customers. A pox upon ye! Fie, I say-- begone, lazy-ass technitions! No wait.. I guess I shouldn't wish them to the ninth level of hell until after they've handled my account.

For now I'll keep stealing these hidden moments of internet access and try posting again when I'm not feeling quite so hostile.

5 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Melonie said...

I can see you. I appreciate you taking the time to blog for the three of us.

Damn Fibernet!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

I feel your pain wahwer I do, when my net went out at least my phone company was prompt and up and at 'em to fix it maybe you should look at contract see if there is a clause that means they have to pay you for lack of service.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I just KNEW you'd have a solution!!! I'll call those internet terrorists first thing tomorrow and see what their problem is...

MY biggest issue is that the boss (of the three) that is in charge of handling my telephony is a bit snarky about "the amount of time it's already taken to even MAKE the arrangements" (and I quote). So I've been hesitant to nag too much on the subject. But I KNOW the losses/damages angle will make their ears perk up ;-)

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ah, see? I am the fifth commenter! That means you have at least four people reading your blog. ;-)

I hope you get your internet soon.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

See More than 3 People read your blog - gee I do belive your blog is more popular than mine *grins and giggles*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home